3.1.11

Outdated Fashion Terms and Boots

Picture from article
Thought that it would be cool to share this article I found:

Also I found these platform boots that I fell in love with!
They are sexy and I could easily see myself wearing these babies! Even though I am quite tall (5'9), that will never stop me from wearing these.

Urban Outfitters Sam Edelman Clog Platform Boot,$99.99


I can't believe it's already January! It seems like it was just January of 2010 and we were counting down the clock to New Years. This year I decided to write down and stick to my new years resolutions. Some of them are: eating healthier food, working out three times a week, and trying to read everyday!
What are some new years resolutions you are trying to stick with?

XOXO Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment