21.8.10

Back to School Shopping!

Last Saturday, my mother gave me the opportunity to go back to school shopping and get some necessities for the school year.

I first went into the new Forever 21 in our outside mall:
Olive Front Zippered Skirt

(some had to be taken from my camera :P)
Military Inspired Jacket
(Front)
(Back)

Next stop: Urban Outfitters

Cooperative Bow Skirt
(Front)

(Back)
Final Stop: Target!

Boyfriend Jeans <3
(Front)

(Back)

Also I had gotten a basic navy skirt to match with the UO skirt but I didn't feel the need to take a pic of it :P

Earlier this week, I believe Tuesday, I recieved my Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks Wedges!


(Sorry for the bad lighting!)
So here's a better picture from the internet!
There we go!

So that was my back to school shopping trip! Comment below on what you got for your back to school wardrobe!

XOXO Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment