25.8.10

*NEED MORE BLAZERS*

Today, I realized that I am in need of more blazers!!
They are one of my favorite things to wear besides my H&M sailor shorts and my high waisted skirts.
I found my love of blazers today while at school when I saw two people wearing one- one of them was black but had texture and sequins and the other was a coral pinkish color to it. I was jealous! I wanted to wear one!
Silence and Noise Boyfriend Blazer, UO $78
 One of the things I love about them is that they can easily complete a simple outfit! They give your somewhat boring outfit, better and gives it that extra UFFPH!

Here's an example (had to add the shoes though, they were SO GORGEOUS!)
Blazer!!
 
What is an item in your closet that you love to wear? Comment below!
XOXO Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog :) i love blazers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, cute blazers :)


    xx. http://livingafashionablelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete