1.7.10

Staple Pieces



It seems that by now I would have learned my lesson, but I haven't. Every time I get some cash and I'm thinking that I will spend it on basics (Which I need badly!), I never get it because I find something better. I mean come on what do you want on first instinct? This? or this??
New Crinkle Floral Dress


Obviously, your going to choose the dress! After I purchase the other better item, I tell myself, "Sarah, next time, you WILL get that grey blazer not the floral skirt!" UGH! Me and my obsession with pretty things! The main problem is the fact that I am jobless. So I rarely have the cash to get anything nice AND get something I need as a staple piece...
Soon I'll go on a shopping spree and buy all the staple items that I need! This time for sure! I promise! Translation: probably won't happen.Well, I have to go get some brownie mix and pig out on brownies!

XOXO Tootles!


No comments:

Post a Comment